Heavy Wall Thermal Insulation Sleeving is composed of a tightly
braided, highly flexible, continuous filament E glass which has
been heat-treated to remove starches and oils, and to "set" the
braid...The stiff coating also results in a sleeving that is easy
to apply over long length applications and is resistant to
mechanical abrasion. It is saturated with silicone-acrylic resin
formulated to provide excellent fray resistance when cut. The resin
also stabilizes the fibers, which reduces operator skin irritation.
The sleeving provides excellent heat protection for hoses, wire
harnesses and cables. HCG is available in a variety of grades,
offering industrial users the option of selecting combination of
properties best suited to their specific application.
1. Operating temperature: -40° C~+350° C
2. Short time peaks at +450° C
3. High abrasion resistance
4. Breakdown voltage: 1000V.
5. Flammability: Non-inflammable
6. Standard color: Natural, Black, Gray, Aluminum
7. Cutting tool: Scissors
8. Certificate: RoHS, MSDS, UL
1. Electrical appliances
2. Motor and transformers connections
3. Sensor tubes, brake and hydraulic lines
4. Industrial hoses